- Registrations for kindergarten will be accepted starting Feb. 1st for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Children who will be four and a half years old as of September 1, 2017 will be eligible to attend kindergarten in September, 2017.
- Registration forms are available in the school office.
- Please bring your child’s birth certificate documents to verify age
- Documents to verify your place of residence will be required (such as a driver’s license, mortgage agreement, lease agreement or utilities bills.)
- In some circumstances, documents to confirm a child and/or parent’s status in Canada may be required (such as work or study permits).
- If your child was not immunized in Edmonton, please bring their records.
A Garneau School Open House will be held on March 22nd, 2017 from 6:30-7:30 pm.
Would you like to learn more about our school?
We’d be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Give us a call.
If you are interested in being part of our school please contact us
If you would like to find out more about registering your child with Edmonton Public Schools please visit us at www.epsb.ca
School Supply Lists 2017-2018